Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Dream Vacation - An Art Retreat By The Sea

The Documented Life Project's prompt this week was... Journal about your dream vacation... money is no object.

Mine is an Art House by the sea. The list of things it would have to include are art supplies, Scooter, my dog, my favorite art friends, a cook and a huge screened in porch... 

I can't think of anything I'd like to do more.  It goes without saying this house would have air conditioning and all the diet coke a person could drink. 

The background is a gelli print. The purple is made by combing a bit of pink with some light blue I'd made a while ago  I haven't played with my gelli plate for a while and I really enjoyed it. The house is craft paint and the shingles are a paint pen.  Would you like to join me for my art retreat? I would love for you to visit for a few days and create with me.

Links:  DLP, Paint Party Friday, Gelli Party

No comments:

Post a Comment