Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pet Rescue - Forever Home

My goal is to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am.

This week's challenge for Journal 52 is Art for a Cause. Pet Rescue is the cause I chose. This darling boy is Scooter. We adopted each other on Nov. 11, 2011.  I owe a sincere thank you to Precious Friends Puppy Rescue.  

Scooter was a three year old Multi-poo who had been returned to the Rescue because his family could not keep him.

This boy has added so much joy to my life, He is so funny and I find myself laughing at his antics daily. He throws his own toys, he likes mud and he's cuddly.  

Scooter bought joy back into my home after the death of my precious girl, dog, Ellie three years ago.  

The background is Cranberry Adirondack paint. The paw prints are a Stampin' Up stamp and the black and white doodles were done with paint pens.Two of the pictures below are on either side of the Tag that is attached to the top of the page.





Scooter picture that appeared on
Facebook the week before he
found his forever home..

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful collage of Scooter pics Boo. He does seem like a very lively wee chap. I hope that one day, my little boy will overcome his fear and we can adopt a new fur baby of our own. It's been ten and a half years since we lost Candy and I do still miss her. I enjoy walking a friends dog whilst she is at work. Well needed exercise for me too, haha. :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Boo! Scooter is so cute. You are lucky to have him and he is lucky to have you too! Just the thought of homeless animals breaks my heart.
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete