Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Friends

Did you ever have friends that accepted you just as you are?  They don't care if your house is dusty or if you have art supplies on every flat surface in your house. They know what your favorite things are. They help you when you need a hand. Mike and Theresa are like that for me. 

Theresa and I are art buddies. We love all kinds of arts and crafts. Mike, Theresa and I see the value in saving something from the dumpster. Mike is the king of taking parts from something broken beyond repair to fix something else. He has fixed my favorite chair at least four times now. The three of us share our bounty. I've shared my treasures with them and they shared theirs with me. 

I have a great love for Snoopy. When I grow up I want to be like Snoopy. He is a good friend. He is brave and adventurous and has a wonderful imagination. When he is happy he shows it one hundred percent. I can just see him doing his happy dance. 

My friend, Theresa, knows how much I love Snoopy. This darling lamp was a gift from her and Mike. It's made of new and repurposed items. T saw it at the The Mill, a local shop in our area. She knew it had my name all over it. It makes my livingroom so cozy. I just sat in here last night smiling as I enjoyed looking at it.

I am so very blessed with good friends. I am so thankful to have them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment