Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Truck Load of Thanks


I won a set of the new Tim Holtz Distressed Metallic Paints on Sunday. They arrived today.  Mario should receive an award for speedy shipping. I have to say, I could tell a craft minded person packed my envelope. My paint was wrapped in wonderful music tissue and taped with Removeable tape so I could use the tissue again. Mario and Tim rock. 

I was so excited that I sat down and made a thank you card using the brushed pewter. The link above will take you to a video on how to use them. I was out of town so I haven't watched the video yet. I plan on learning lots of cool ways to use this wonderful new paint.

This card was made with Tim's truck stamp. I used brushed pewter to color the card stock and then stamped the truck in Archival Black over the pewter. I made the trailer by stamping the back of the truck a second time. The thank you stamps are Hero Arts and Stampin Up. 

Linked to: Artist Play Room

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning the set of Tim's new distressed metallic paints! It looks like you had a blast trying them in this clever thank you card. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the monochrome effect, and the overall design of the card. How nice of you to send a thank you card, not everyone remembers this courtesy.

    ReplyDelete