Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Tissue Paper Backgrounds


























I'm  very happy with this page.  I started out with the green silhouette of the dress maker form.  I wanted to use cheese cloth behind the second form... but cheese cloth is one of the things I haven't seen since I moved.  It's packed away in a box that never got unpacked due to lack of space.  Instead I found this wonderful stamp of cheese cloth from Oxford Impressions.  This may be my new favorite background stamp.  The words and the tape measure are also from Oxford Impressions.

I like using tissue paper as part of my background.  It's adds great color and texture.  I have two drawers full of pretty tissue paper.  I haven't used any in a long time.  Creating with is was like being with an old friend again.  

I also used Adirondack & Dylusions"
spray inks by Ranger on the background.  I'm still getting the hang of the spray ink. The dress form is a Tim Holtz die by Sizzix.  

It was a fun afternoon of crafting and visiting with friends.  So glad the world didn't come to an end... I would hate to have missed this afternoon.










No comments:

Post a Comment