Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It's Been a While

It has been a while since I posted on this blog.  I'm been busy paper crafting, attending a wonderful Tennessee Stampers Retreat and cleaning the craftroom.

Now don't faint just yet.  Yes, I said I was cleaning the crafty area.  It's a tiny little room and it's full of wonderful goodies.  I have been tripping over things in that room for a while now.  I already had a lot of things out of the room due to the retreat so I decided to go for it! 

I have floor space to walk in again!!!  I have a designated cutting/embossing center.  All of my acrylic blocks are in one drawer.  The inks are organized and I can see the top of my work space.  It's a lovely sight.

I've been making Halloween Cards.  I love Halloween.  There is something about the combination of black, orange, purple and green that just speak to my inner artist.    I'll be posting cards during the month of October. 


I found the ghost online somewhere.  The haunted house is a Cuddlebug embossing folder.  Not sure about the bat.   I love the shiny orange textured paper.  I found it at Tuesday Morning. I like using different mediums and textures.  I really enjoy using digital items in my art.  I can feel the need to look into some serious digital images in 2013 coming upon me.  Sigh... that is a blog for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment