Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Do You Have a Favorite Stamp You Use Over and Over?


Scary Witch was made with paper from a 5X7 paper pack I bought at JoAnn's when I was in Memphis. The witch stamp & the scary stamp are from Studio B.  They are from two of those .97 sets at Walmart.

Boo was made from paper I recycled from a gift I was given at retreat.  The orange and yellow background was the gift wrap.  The Boo! is confetti.  The black is a spellbinders die.  I borrowed the ghost from someone at retreat so I don't know who made him.  He's just soooo cute.

The background for the witch and for the purple on the Boo card is one of my favorite stamps.  It's a huge background stamp from Just For Fun rubber stamps. I have had it for years and I use it over and over.  I love it when I buy a stamp that is so versatile and be used for years and years.


No comments:

Post a Comment