Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Appreciating the Internet

I had a few minutes this evening so I've been surfing the web.  I really like the internet.  I can find information on just about any topic.  I was looking for ideas for Christmas Gift Tags.  I have a friend who I made tags for last year and thought I'd make her more this year.  

Did I tell you that in my fit of cleaning I found my middle and small size Sizzix dies?  I just knew I had more dies and I couldn't find them.  I've decided that all boxes should be made of clear plastic.  My dies were right in front of me but because they were in a shoe box that I didn't label, they were hidden.  

I found my snowflake and my medium pine tree dies.  They will be great for Christmas tags.  I also have a large size snowman.  I might have to make a few tags out of him too.  He'll be cute with a To, From stamped in his belly.

While looking for ideas, I remembered one of my favorite sites.  Stamperdog.com.  I am a dog lover so I went to this site the first time because of the name.  Stamper, the dog, owns Ann Clemmer, who is a Stampin' Up demonstrator.  Ann is very talented stamper, but the dog is still my favorite.  Sorry, Ann.  Stamper is the director of Ann's videos.  He's really good at it.  I watched videos on how to tie a flat bow.  It's amazing to see how simple it is after watching Ann do it.  Check out Ann and Stamper if you get a minute.  They always bring a smile to my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment