Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Good Bye De-Stash ... At Least for a While

Due to technical difficulties, there is no De-Stash photo.  I made the card I just can't get it onto the blog.  Grrrrr

I've decided that now it not the time to do this project.  Maybe at a later time there will be more interest and I'll have more time to devote to it.  

I do feel that using the 5 million craft items I own is important. I just can't seem to get the 
projects and the blog going at the same time.

Thanks to Twinkletoes Allan for being faithful and participating.  I appreciate your support, Mo.  

I'll post some of my recent projects when I finish fighting with my pictures and printer.  I seem to be technology impaired today.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that you are having pesky technical issues Boo. I look forward to the restart of your challenge :D Enjoy the rest of your weekend {{Hugs}} :o)

    ReplyDelete