Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

More Cards

The only better than owning every stamp you've ever wanted to is have a friend who has the other half of all the stamps you've ever wanted.  I am very lucky to have several friends who own a ton of stamps. Theresa, Joyce, Ann and Debbie come to mind right off the bat. It's so fun to go visit one of them because they always have a cool stamp for me to use.

This Julie Nutting stamp was found in Theresa's stash last Friday. I am so glad T is obsessed with the Julie Nutting stamps because I would not use them enough to justify buying them. I just borrow hers!!  

Least you think I don't reciprocate... I believe at least 10 of my embossing folders are living at T's house at the moment. I love how crafty people share their stuff. 

Both of these ladies were stamped with Archival Black ink and then colored with Inktense pencils. The top one is mounted a one of many odd pieces of background paper I've had for years.  I'm so thankful that paper doesn't go bad.

The bottom one's dress is made of some leftover material T had hanging around her house.  The background of the lower card is made with a handcut stencil made by a friend.






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Boo. And so useful to have some cards ready for giving away. I think I may need to invest in these stamps, so clean and simple yet pretty enough to stand their own.
    Did yo see that wee man, met your challenge? He'll be asking in the morning, haha. So far it's got 44 Likes on the ICAD page. He'll be so happy. He writes the numbers on the back of the cards, haha. Bless. Any other challenges gratefully received. It's all positive for him :D

    ReplyDelete