Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Cabin in the Woods

It's so fun to try different "tools" on the Gelli place. I've tried combs, brayers, stencils, basting brushes, chip board, fingers, a brush, corrugated cardboard, as well as a few artist tools.  

Every print is different and when I print on top of another print the possibilities are amazing.

The fence & trees are made with a Sizzix die.  The squirrel is a Stampability stamp. The background and the cabin are both Gelli prints.

Link to: Gelli Art Facebook page

2 comments:

  1. I love your cabin! Is this the piece of cardboard? What a grt idea! I have not used gelli plates but everyone loves them and they make great backgrounds. I really love your colors too, tx for sharing and inspiring! Aloha, angi in hana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the cabin is a piece of card board that I jellied printed. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment

    ReplyDelete