Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Gelli Print Preschool

            
  Welcome to Gelli Print Preschool.  
These are my very first prints and I'm sure I don't know what I'm doing yet.  I've decided I have to think different because these colors are going to build on top of one another.  I'm not use to that so I'll have to play around with this a while until I get the hang of it.  Once again, I'm reminded of my word for 2013.  Stretch... I'm stretching by learning something new but even more I'm stretching by putting my work that I don't love out there for all to see.  If you Gelli print experts have any suggestions... send them my way.  

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of Gelli addiction! It starts with a few prints and then you start printing more and more- and the joy just builds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have absolutely no idea about this stuff Boo, but I think these are gorgeous! To me, the last one is reminiscent of tartan :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete