Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Collage gone Wild

I've wanted to tear yellow pieces of paper out of magazines and catalogs for days.  Last night I did it.  I just started ripping them out and then I added orange to the mix.

I had little pieces of paper all over my living room floor and a pile of yellow and orange. I covered a composition book page completely with those colors and then thought, "What the heck do I do with this now?" I thought it would end up being a sun shining across the page but it ended up being a sunflower.  

It had too many white spots so I sprayed the whole thing with yellow dylusion spray. The outlines and seeds were done with sharpies.

It will go in one of my books.  Not sure which one yet.  This was definitely a "cut and paste" exercise and it was really fun.  Fun was had... my work is done.

2 comments:

  1. How lovely and bright! Perhaps you could make a few more of them and fill your page with beautiful yellow sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this very much! I may have to copy if that's ok :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete