Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Stamp Lifting ... Highest Form of Praise

Nothing is more complimentary than for someone to say, "I like that card so much that I want to make one just like it!"  

I call that stamp lifting.  I would love to tell you I thought of this great idea but I did not.  A friend sent me this link:  

http://cardz.wordpress.com/2012/12/28/casing-patsy-collins/http://cardz.wordpress.com/2012/12/28/casing-patsy-collins/ and I loved this card on sight.

I had to smile when I read Heather's blog because she had gotten the idea from someone else named Pasty Collins.  

I used a friend's tree and the script is a Hero Arts stamp I've had for at least 8 years.  That script background was one of the best investments I've ever made.  I use it, my friends use it.  It just works so well for so many projects.  

I'm very thankful to all the stampers out there in cyberspace who share their ideas and talent.  I made 4 of these cards in different colors.  Hummm, now I'm thinking the background idea might work with a solid flower stamp I have too.  Stay tuned to see what appears next.

No comments:

Post a Comment