Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Whole Lot of Creating Going On....


Daily Prompts  I've started following a new website called Daisy Yellow.  Tammy has daily prompts to help get the creative energy flowing.  The first prompt was Make a Rainbow.  

Mine is made with a diamond stamp from Hero Arts and several colors of distressed inks by Ranger.  I'm using an old flip calendar to make my daily prompts on so I started by painting the page with gesso. I like that you can see some of the numbers through the gesso.  This is going to be fun....  It's a great idea.  It gives me a place to start.


Art Journal - FLY 
These butterfly are made from left over background paper for a card I made to submit to a magazine.  Don't know if they accepted the card or not.  I'll let you know when I know.

I decided to use the left over paper for this butterfly page.  The background is a piece of glossy tissue paper I begged from Old Time Pottery.  They use this paper to wrap up glass items they sell.   

The large butterfly & the hope butterfly are My Sentiments Exactly stamps.  The inks are all by Ranger and the embossing folder is a Cuddlebug.  I free handed the word Fly.  It's kind of busy... I wanted it to look like they were all taking flight.    

No comments:

Post a Comment