Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Boodles



 

Oodles of Doodles Boo style equals Boodles. I really wanted to create last night but my weekend of traveling, first day back at work and a late staff meeting caught up with me and I was just too tired to sit at my table. I spent the evening cruising the net and playing with Scoots. 

I've been trying to Create Everyday so I picked up a pencil and a note pad and doodled for a bit. I think I'm getting the hang of it. I know doodling is suppose to be soothing but for me it has not been. I have been too critical of my doodles. I know that sounds crazy but there you go. I've read about how good doodling is for you so I just went with it. I did use pencil so if I really didn't like something I had the ever present eraser.

I love the color of this paper. It's a notebook that has recycled paper in it. The look of the paper soothes me.  Am I the only one who says.."ahhhhh" when they see cool paper?




No comments:

Post a Comment