Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Mail Art Envelope

Yesterday, I wanted to keep playing with paint but I didn't want to work in my journal. I decided that I since I was going to mail an envelope, I might as well make it fun and pretty.

I love to recycle things for my art. This was an envelope I received from Amazon a while back. I painted it with gesso and then yellow acrylic paint. I used my 12x12 Crafter's Workshop Clock stencil and orange craft paint. I also used purple paint with one of my favorite flower stencils that I saved from a give away box.  Thank you, Robin O.  

I put the address in the flower pot. I hope this makes the mailman smile when he delivers it.

Sometimes it's fun to just simply play.

2 comments:

  1. OH, I think he will smile! I did :)
    So happy to have you playing along with the SOC again this year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful envelope and great idea to put the address in the flower pot!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete