Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

New Blog Coming Your Way








Hi Everyone,
I wanted to tell you about another art blog I've started.

It's called Art, Journal, Feel.  I recently read a book by Brene Brown called The Gifts of Imperfection. I realized that I wanted to talk about how this book affected me and I was doing a lot of that here. I'm not sure most of you signed on for my philosophical wanderings so I decided to start a second art blog that will be a bit more thoughtful.

I've just started a new Feelings art journal and I'll be post the work from that journal on the new site. I don't plan to post the same art here as I do there. That site will also have a corresponding Facebook page so readers can post their art work as we explore what we feel. I hope you'll visit me over there and share your thoughts and art with me. 

New blog link: Art, Journal, Feel.  
Facebook page link:  AJF Facebook Page





No comments:

Post a Comment