Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Dancing with the Mouse

The Challenge this week in Mail Artist Corner was music.  I knew I wanted to do something with dancing so I started my search on the internet.  I knew Gene Kelly and the little mouse, Jerry, were just what I was looking for.  

The music background I pulled from the recycle bin at work. The ribbon I dyed with Vintage Postcard distressed ink.












The card on the right was done for the Tennessee Stampers Card of the Month (COTM) Swap.  Map background courtesy of Theresa.  The Stampin Up Old time bicycle and the Cat's Life Press, Art Journey stamp were stamped in Archival Green.

2 comments:

  1. Gene Kelly and Jerry, what a winning comblination, then add a little Boo creativity and voilà...a great piece of art.
    I love to hear where you find all your materials...it's always interesting.
    Thanks so much for attaching my blog button. I really appreciate it and therefore I'm your latest follower. I have to say I thought I'd already done this...but better late than never.
    Have a great week ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back Boo...hopefully I will be giving you some good news and possibly lots of new followers because I've been awarded a Liebster award not once but twice this week and I have to nominate 5 blogs to pass it on to...I've chosen you as one of my 5. If you nip over to me you'll see all of the details there.
      I hope you'll accept because you deserve it??!?! :D

      Delete