Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fades




Prompt - Fades I'm a stamper, not a painter.  That became clear to me today when I was working on this prompt.  I realized after spending a while on this that I was not using the correct type of color.  

I thought I had water color crayons and I didn't.  I don't know what the heck those things I had were.  Then I tried water color paint in tubes.  They kind of faded.  Not my best .... but I gave it a try and learned a few things about different kinds of paint.   

Least you be asking yourself, why does she have all these types of paint/crayon that she doesn't even know how to use?  Sigh...It's the curse of wanting to learn and try everything.  I've had both of these products for at least six years and this was my first time to use them.  I did have a great time digging in my drawer to see what I could try next.

No comments:

Post a Comment