Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pretty Cool Recycling



We learned to make these very cool boxes at the TN Stampers retreat last month.  The base is a Laughing Cow Cheese Box.  Thank you, Nancy, for teaching this fun project.  Go to Nancy's blog if you'd like to see more recycled boxes.  http://storky46.blogspot.com/search?q=laughing+cow



I made this one for my friend, Linda who asked all her co-workers to save cheese boxes for me and my stamping friends.  Linda's birthday is Halloween and she loves cats so I thought this one would be perfect for her.    Thank you, Linda.  I hope you have a wonderful birthday!






Continuing with the recycling theme... the third picture is a gift bag I made from a bag Lori gave me at retreat. I tore it carrying things in it so I decided to make it smaller and use a little orange close pin as a clasp.  I was really happy with how it turned out.  



No comments:

Post a Comment