Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

RED HAT MADNESS

I have spend hours trying to get these silly picture on this page.  I need a Blog for Dummies book I think.  I realize the last picture is not centered.  No matter what I do, it won't center so I give up.  I thought I had done all this yesterday and today is was gone and I had to start over.  Yep, I need a lesson or two on blogs.  
 
 
 
The background was done by coloring the debossed side of the embossing folder with a marker.  Don't forget to huff on it before you emboss.

Heat embossed mulberry paper in silver and the backed the hat cutouts with it.

Swirl stamp and silver embossing powder on mulberry paper

              
Mulberry paper for the hats.  SU embossing folder for the background.
If anyone knows who made this stamp, please let me know.  I've had it for years.

Miss Ruby is an Inkadinkadoo.
She is done is shimmer pencils and water color pencils.



No comments:

Post a Comment