Pages

Friday, October 6, 2023

NEW ADVENTURE

It’s been a really long while since I blogged because I use my IPad most of the time and I couldn’t get blogger to work with it.  Things have updated to I will try again.   

I retired in 2019 & I love, love, love being retired.   After Covid, I decided I needed to get out of the house so I started volunteering for the Operation Christmas Child Shoebox Ministry at my church.  I like that we are sharing love with children all over the world. 

Just recently, I became a Stampin’ Up demonstrator.  I am new to being a demonstrator but not to card making or paper crafting.  Below are a couple of my latest projects.

I hope you enjoy them. 



 I made this card using pieces from a Stampin’ Up Paper Pumpkin Kit 



These three are a Mini Book I used with pieces from the same kit.









2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being a reliable guide on my continuous learning journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm grateful for the consistent quality and relevance of the content you produce.

    ReplyDelete