Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I'm a Guest Blogger on Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's blog

I'm excited to announce that I was a guest blogger on Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's blog on Monday. It was a real honor for me. Julie's has invited guests to show how they use her stencils.

There are step by step directions on how to do this project on Julie's Blog. I hope you'll check it out.

She plans to have guest blogger a few times a week. I can't wait to see what everyone else does with her stencils.


Link: Julie Fei-Fan Balzer, Paint Party Friday

2 comments:

  1. I'm very proud for you and of you. To think that you guested on the blog of someone as famous in the crafting world as Julie; very cool!! (hugs) :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better believe I am going to check it out!! Wonderful Boo - what an honor!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete